Who will have access to your data?
• Data will be used by Hood Group in the manner set out below (see “How will we use personal data?”).
What will we collect? • We will collect names, addresses and other details provided by you when you contact us with a question or to obtain a quotation for one of our products.
• We may also record information about the way you have used our site, in order to improve the way it operates (see “Cookies”).
How will we use personal data? • When you contact us we will use personal data provided to us to answer your request, for example answer questions you have posed or provide a quotation. In addition, personal data may be used for management information and research. We may disclose information to our group companies, partners and intermediaries for these purposes.
• We would like to keep you informed about products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. Unless you instruct us otherwise we may share personal data that you provide with other companies within the Hood Group and with other companies we establish commercial links with so that we and they may contact you (by mail, email, telephone or other appropriate means) in order to tell you about carefully selected products, services or offers that we believe will be of interest to you.
To unsubscribe from all of Hood Group’s marketing, please click here
Cookies • When you use this website we will log your IP address and collect basic information about the way you use the site during your visit. This information is used only for site navigation and systems administration purposes.
• You can set your browser to reject cookies but if you do so you will be unable to enjoy full site functionality.
For your convenience we have included links on this website to other sites that we believe you may find useful. These websites will each have their own privacy statement, which may differ from ours. Therefore please ensure, when you click on any of our links, that you read the privacy statement located on the website you have selected. Any websites connected with this site are not within our control.
• By using this website, you are saying that you agree to the collection and use of any personal information sent to Hood Group, provided it is used as set out in this Policy.
• People have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about them (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
• The Internet is not a 100% secure medium of communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
• Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our service and for security and regulatory purposes.
• Before you provide us with any personal data about a third party you must obtain the correct authority from the individual(s) concerned and undertake to keep them advised about how their information will be used.
1 Maitland House
Southend on Sea
Hood Group is registered with the UK Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998, registration number Z2663678
Last update 14th November 2011
Hood Group services and maintains the www.hoodgroup.me.uk and www.hoodgroup.co.uk websites.